Saturday, September 18, 2010

Like a Charm


I was cutting the branch of a cherry tree that grows in my mother-in-law's garden to make a couple of little painted wood amulets for my parents when a miraculous image suddenly appeared to me in the grain of the wood. Can you see it? If you can, you are truly blessed.
I cut two slices off the branch, sanded them smooth, polished them up with bee's wax and gave them to my parents but I think I could have sold them on ebay for like a gazillion dollars. That's why I'm determined to return to my mother-in-law's garden tonight and find that branch. I'm going to cut like a million paper thin slices and market them under the name, "Miracle Chips." The real miracle will be locating that branch.


Where the hell was it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment