Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off....



I recently heard they are making a remake of the 1984 classic, Karate Kid, with Jackie Chan taking on Pat Morita's old role as Mr. Miyagi and Jaden Smith (Jada Pinket and Will Smith's son) filling Ralph Machio's shoes as Daniel LaRusso.  Ralph Macchio could probably still play a believable Karate Kid today. I think he was like thirty when he played the role of 16 year-old Daniel. He's one of those people that just never ages.


I got to wondering about whatever happened to Ralph Macchio so I went searching for him on the Internet. I discovered he is in a new movie, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Undead, also starring Jake Hoffman (son of Dustin Hoffman) and scored by Sean Lennon. I'm not too sure what part Ralph Macchio plays but after watching the trailer I know exactly why he is in this flick. The movie involves vampires, who like Macchio, never age! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Is your spine tingling?


View the trailer for Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Undead:





Macchio in top form, playing opposite Hoffman in the limo scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment