Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for Love This Holiday Season?



You can find it all around the world......





The folks behind the Love Project say you can "join in by lending your own voice to http://starbucksloveproject.com/ Watch streaming video from countries around the world and then join in by singing All You Need is Love yourself. For each video submitted, Starbucks will make a contribution to the Global Fund to help fight against AIDS in Africa. You can also help increase the Starbucks contribution to the Global Fund by submitting a drawing to the Love Gallery."


3 comments:

  1. Have you sent in a video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all ready to but my camera people weren't.
    Now I have a bit of a cold but I'm kind of a professional so if my people on set are ready I think I'll be able to dig deep down and find the energy I need to pull off an emotionally stirring performance and will send you the URL for your viewing pleasure as soon as it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for your web posting of this song. Your fans in NJ

    ReplyDelete